Our Offices & Multiple Listing Services
We have 5 different LLR Offices
- The Carolina Agent Group - Lowcountry (Charleston Trident MLS)
- The Carolina Agent Group - Grand Strand (Coastal Carolina MLS)
- The Carolina Agent Group - Midlands (Consolidated/Columbia MLS)
- The Carolina Agent Group - Upstate (Greenville, Spartangburg & Western Upstate MLS)
- The Carolina Agent Group (NO MLS)
See http://agentinfo.co/ for more information on MLS pricing etc.
Chris Brand, Broker in Charge
Documents:Ready to Join?
Please go ahead and transfer your license with the LLR.(see above). Then print and scan in and email to email@example.comExtra Paperwork for Columbia MLS
Office Policy - updated to reflect licensing law changes
Sign Up Sheets for 95% Plan - return after transferring license
REAL 95% COMMISSION COMPANY ~ NO REQUIRED FEES!!!
Receive a $5,000 commission and we pay you $4,750.
Receive a $10,000 commission and we pay you $9,500.
E&O is included without an additional charge.
The 5% we charge is less than many companies' royalty fee!
Bill Gates once said, “The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.”
Technology is amazing! However, as Bill Gates noted, it has to be the “right” technology so that it can empower you to grow as an agent/broker. Quite frankly, “one size fits all” doesn’t apply to pants or technology and you should be wary of anyone giving you free websites that could be hindering your ability to grow as an agent/broker.
Why are we different?
The Carolina Agent Group is different from our current "low cost" competitors because we are a percentage based company.
What does this mean?
For starters it means it is in our best interest for you to be successful. When you profit we also profit!
It means as interest rates and inflation rise we will not be creating fees to make up for lost revenues. Our revenues will thrive in the upcoming inflationary period the same as yours.
But what else might you need to know?
Well first let's talk about your image.
Our website displays all of our agents and listings all over South Carolina. Please look at listings on our site and compare the presentation it makes along side national companies or other large brokerages.
Our signs and our brokerage name will be good for your image. (see picture below)
There is also exposure. We all know that Trulia, Zillow and List Hub along with Broker Reciprocity provide all of the exposure our listings generally need! We all know if someone on the other side of the world "googles" Charleston, Greenville, Columbia or Myrtle Beach Real Estate that the same "local" websites will come to the top of the search engines and we are all confident explaining this to our clients.
Agents at The Carolina Agent Group know they can talk to me if they want to get the most exposure possible for X amount of money if they feel more than we already have isn't sufficient for their very high net-worth clients!
With all of this said what if we do not perform?! We pay the same on pending contracts and allow our agents to take their listings with them if they are not happy. This is always in writing in form of a legal contract.
What about lead generation? I can give you actual REAL advise and recommendations but you will have to pay the vendors and in the end if you do this it could be profitable.
A few additional considerations!
- FREE MEMBERSHIP to our Exclusive "Secret" Facebook Group for members of our Group to stay connected with.
- FREE ZIP FORMS & DIGITAL SIGNATURE PROVIDED BY SC REALTOR BOARD.
- FREE easy to use system to electronically turn in paperwork to real estate office.
- All money is electronic. No need to ever come to the office.
- If all paperwork is turned in expect commission money in your bank account the day after closing!
- No Required Office Meetings. It is 2017 and we network electronically for business. For fun we do lunch meetings etc from time to time!
Experienced BIC at The Carolina Agent Group
Chris Brand, Broker-in-Charge, began his career in 2001 and has more than 15 years of experience in real estate sales and management. He strives to help his agents and has supervised well over a billion dollars of properties being sold. Approximately 5,000 closings.
CHRIS BRAND BIC & COACH
Chris Brand the Broker in Charge is here to coach you as needed so that you can be as successful as you would like to be. Chris does not use a one-sized-fits all model when coaching his agents as he knows that not all agents are motivated by the same things and that not all agents enjoy the same type of activities.
Chris Brand will help his agents find whatever tools they need to accomplish their goals and on their budget.
- POWERFUL CRMs - WEBSITES - LEAD GENERATION
If you would like to spend the money for a serious lead generation website with a CRM and all of that please consult with Chris Brand the Broker in Charge of The Carolina Agent Group after joining and he will be happy to point you towards the right vendors.
Commissions Owed to Agents
Payment after deposit
Commissions will be direct deposited and available through our same day ACH service the day the day after closing.
Depositing of Commission Checks from Attorney
Wiring instructions can be faxed to closing attorney or verified by phone.
Turning in Closing Documentation to Broker-in-Charge
An email address will be provided to all of our agents to send us paperwork which is required to be kept on file by the state as it comes in. We ask that the property address and then the agents name be put in the subject line.
Contact Chris Brand BIC
Corporate Office - Mailing Address - Broker Office
- 1240 Winnowing Way, Suite 102, Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, 29466
Private office space for client meetings, scanning services, fax services, copying services available by a la carte pricing.
- 170 Meeting Street, 1st, 2nd and 3rd Floors, Charleston, South Carolina, 29401 (not registed with the LLR.)
- 1240 Winnowing Way, Suite 102, Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina, 29466 (Office is registered with the LLR.)
- 4000 S. Faber Place Drive, Suite 300, Charleston, South Carolina, 29405 (Not registered with the LLR)
- 1320 Main Street, Suite 300, Columbia, South Carolina, 29201 (Not registered with the LLR)
- 220 North Main Street, Suite 500, Greenville, South Carolina, 29601 (Not registered with the LLR)
- 128 Millport Circle, Suite 200, Greenville, South Carolina, 29607 (Not registered with the LLR)
Myrtle Beach, SC
We currently do not have a location available to meet clients in the Myrtle Beach area yet but many of our agents all over the state often meet clients out for lunch and coffee anyways as it seems to be a modern way of doing business.